UC Berkeley College of Environmental Design > CED Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Student Technology Center  (Go back)

» Subcategories:

What's the difference between Photoshop and Lightroom?
Lightroom keyboard shortcuts
Lightroom - External Editor Not Defined
How to Use the Render Farm
Computer Account Benefits: Scanning
Student Print Account, PaperCut

» Articles in this category:

My cardkey doesn't work... Article rated 3.0/5.0
Q: I have my Cal1 Card, but it is not opening anything? Solution: Student access needs to be programmed into the C-Cure system. To do this, go to room 477 (south tower) and request access. You will ...
Unable to log-in with CalNet ID Article rated 3.4/5.0
If you've already purchased a computer account and are having trouble logging into CED's computer labs, be sure to Synchronize your CalNet Passphrase. "CalNet stores passphrases in two independent sec...
Adding money to your print account... Article rated 3.0/5.0
In order to print to lab or studio printers, you must have money in your PaperCut account.
Refunds for Printing/Plotting Issues Article rated 3.4/5.0
Refund requests must be made within 5 days of the job - no exceptions. Refunds must be done in person in #477 & if the print was faulty you need to bring the print job to show us the problem so th...
Student Technology Center Article rated 3.1/5.0
Our office is located in 477 Wurster (South Tower) and we're open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. You may visit our office during normal operating hours or you're welcome to submit a ticket ...
How do I purchase a Computer Account remotely? Article rated 3.4/5.0
To purchase a CED Computer account, please pay your Materials Student Fee (MSF) here:  https://