Educational Software Downloads
AutoDesk (31 Month License)
- Go to AutoDesk.
- Select the product you are intersted in (Maya, Inventor, AutoCad, Revit, 3DS Max, TinkerCad)
- You may have to setup an account by providing your student information
- Go to AutoDesk Fusion 360.
- Create an account
- Go to AutoDesk Meshmixer
- Log into this website with your CalNet credentials: https://cal.maps.arcgis.com
ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap, ArcInfo, ArcScene)
- NOTE: ArcGIS Desktop has an end of life date of March 1, 2026. It will not be updated past its current build. Consider migrating to ArcGIS Pro.
- Download the installer and license from this webpage.
- Evaluation Version (expires after 90 days)
- Purchase directly from the publisher ($195.00)
- Purchase from Creation Engine ($139.95)
- Rhino 6 and later versions include Grasshopper for Rhino
Google Earth Pro for Desktop
- Google Earth Pro for Desktop is free.
- Download the Google Earth Pro direct installer »